Friday, January 2, 2009

CHRISTMAS IN EGYPT

That's the last time i celebrate Christmas in Kairos Gracia. Erm, i don't really remember which character I'm in. It's either shepherd or wise man. He He. All boys accept me =P Oh well. It's really fun i can say the least. It's really an unforgettable day! And I seriously miss my friends, teachers and all! And to all m friends and teachers in Kairos, i wanna say : Thanks to be a good friend to me, especially Vannesa Fransia Limijaya =) and Bella Ayu Prasetyo =) Thanks for all your helps and Everything. And teachers, thanks for all your kindness and thanks for teaching me, excetra! =P
Especially Ms. Mikaela Yani Susanti, thanks for cheering me up when I'm down :) Thanks for everything, my friends and teachers =]

THANK YOU!

2 comments ♫:

Anonymous said...

huuuh.. sayah jd terharu T_T nama sayah dipromosi, oyy.. (anyway it's vanessa not vannesa but neither way i dun like that name >_>)

uhuhuhuu. *nangis2 trharu*

Fantasy Girl said...

ahha... sry sry man...
lol!
ntn bajir loh...
haha! =P